Your organization certainly is not lacking smart or opinionated talent. However, you may be seeking outside expertise because you are exploring unfamiliar problems, markets, or methodologies and you need objective insight that your in-house staff may not be able to provide. That’s where we come in.
We are perfectly situated to help you identify and streamline inefficiencies in your business model and processes, fill pressing knowledge gaps, and translate that information into actionable strategies to create cutting-edge products and services, or adapt business and brands to new spaces within the aviation and aerospace industry.
AeroVenture Consulting Group provides advisory, management, education, and strategy consulting services to organizations seeking aviation / aerospace expertise. We work with clients ranging from educational institutions to corporations, flight schools to air charter operators, investment firms to governments, maintenance providers to aircraft owners and others.
Our diverse team has years of experience working with both public and private International and U.S.-based clients. Tailoring each project to meet the specific needs and objectives of our clients, our ultimate goal is leading your venture toward success!
In everything we do, AeroVenture Consulting Group has one overall goal:
leading your venture toward success.
Among the General Consulting services we provide are:
● K-12 Teacher Education and Professional Development
● Strategic planning and feasibility studies
● Developing business plans and market assessments
● Customer service performance studies (secret shopping)
● Cultivating strategic partnerships
● Aviation / Aerospace industry analysis, and more.
We serve many facets of industry such as:
● Secondary Schools and Universities
● FBOs and Flight Training Centers
● Aircraft Maintenance Providers
● Aircraft Manufacturers
● Air Charter Operators
● Individual whole and fractional aircraft owners, and more.